University of Szeged
Computer Program Designer (MA), graduated in 2007
Coursera – IBM
IBM Data Science Specialization, completed in 2019
Certified Scrum Product Owner
Certified Scrum Master
Advisor and External Consultant
Bishop&Co, Szeged, Hungary | May 2019 to present
- Helping the company setting up internal processes.
- Optimizing existing processes and tailoring them to different customers’ needs.
- Assisting the sales and hiring process.
EPAM Systems, Budapest | Oct. 2017 to May 2019
- Scrum Master for 2 teams, working for Expedia.
- Working on the migration from SQL Server to a DynamoDB solution.
- Helping the teams to make sure we reach our commitments in every sprint (Scrum).
- Discussing goals / progress / impediments with the customer, based in London.
4FinanceIT, Prague | Aug. 2016 to Aug 2017
- Working with 2 teams and helping the ongoing Agile transformation by coaching all levels of business stakeholders.
- Mentoring business analysts assigned to the teams in story writing, feature discovery.
- Delivering new country sites with fewer bugs in less time than before, hence making the transformation a successful one.
Project and Product Manager
EPAM Systems, Budapest | Oct. 2010 to Mar. 2016
- Working in different roles for the same client, Expedia.
- As a Product Owner, I led the complete rewriting of the presentation layer of the checkout area, by creating specifications about the actual behavior, re-engineering every feature.
- Managed the checkout conversion-related efforts, submitted several beneficial ideas (20-40 million USD gain for the customer).
- Led the introduction of the fraud detection and prevention system, which resulted in a 90% drop in fraudulent activities on the site.
- Given some quick changes at the customer side in London (several key product people left the company), I ramped up the newcomer business people up to the director level.
- Worked as a Scrum Master, helping 3 different teams sometimes, delivering multiple important projects for the client, including a new online order change feature, which was one of the first in the global market, a new confirmation mail system, and several new payment providers’ integration.
- As a Scrum Master, I took care of the change from Scrum to Kanban, managing the process all along with every involved stakeholder.
- Set up and maintained a support process, triaging incoming issues, and making sure of their timely fixes.
EPAM Systems, Szeged | Jun. 2008 to Oct. 2010
- Java developer, working for Expedia.
- Major implemented features included “special deals” pages, where the daily deals of the hotels were shown in an intuitive and SEO-friendly way, and account details page for logged-in customers to track their loyalty status. Used technologies: Java, Spring, JQuery, Eclipse, Perforce.
- For 6 months, I led a team of three to implement already existing manual test cases with Java / Selenium to be able to extend the actual automation test coverage.
Siemens,Szeged | Nov. 2005 to Jun. 2008
- I helped different Telco companies around the world to migrate their actual networks to Nokia Siemens technology stack.
- Worked in a P2P VOIP application development, implementing an SNMP agent and manager from scratch, using Java.